Spaghetti Pie

Spaghetti Pie

Here is a recipe we thought would be great to add to our website. It’s one of Derick’s favorites. In fact, his mom brought some of the ingredients here so she could make it for his belated birthday present tonight before she leaves. It’s called Spaghetti Pie.

6 oz (dry) spaghetti noodles

2 eggs, beaten

1/4 C. parmesan (grated)

2 T. butter

1/3 C. onion, chopped

1 C. sour cream

1 lb. sausage (ground turkey or hamburger work too)

1 6 oz. can tomato paste

1 C. water

4 oz. mozzarella cheese (Mexican or cheddar are fine too)

Cook spaghetti, drain. While still warm, combine with eggs and parmesan. Pour into well greased 10″ pie plate, patting up sides. Melt butter, sauté onion till limp. Stir in sour cream and pour over spaghetti. Brown meat, drain. Add tomato paste and water. Simmer 10 min. Spoon on top of sour cream mixture. Add mozzarella to top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min.

Disclaimer: Recipes on this site are a collection of our favorites. Some are our own recipes and others may have not originated on our site and/or have been adapted from other sites.

1. Sarah ingham

This looks so yummy!!

@sarah, It’s delicious and tastes way different than normal spaghetti!

2. Mary Newhall

This is awesome as I make this all the time…also like Spaghetti Salad (with italian dressing, black olives, cherry tomatoes, and whatever else(…but I really like this and so much easier to make then lasagna…thanks for sharing! I miss you guys on TLC, it’s not the same without you, or your parents like before with 19 Kids and Counting…prayers for all!

3. JordaN

Okay spaghetti is my husbands favorite so I’m excited to try this recipe!! Thank you!

4. Nancy Atkinson

Unfortunately, I am unable to read the recipe as it is so small, can you enlarge it?

Thanks Nancy, Gonna type it out/update it now. 🙂 Sorry it was hard to read!

5. Rita

That looks delicious but I can’t see the recipe, it’s too tiny on my phone. Love all of the Duggers and your beautiful families! Xo

Hey Rita, Gonna change that now. 🙂

6. Amy

How much sausage or ground beef? Thank you! Looks amazing!

One pound. 🙂 I usually use ground turkey.

• Madison

What spices/seasoning do you use with this one??

7. Corona

I see the picture of Spaghetti Pie but not the recipe.
    Would love to give it a try.

Thanks Corona, I’ll retype the recipe. 🙂 When we made this post we were on a different website, so since we’ve updated the site, I need to update some of the posts. 🙂

• Corona

Thanks so much! I’m making it right now for dinner.

Yay! It’s so yummy! Hope y’all enjoyed it!

• Jessica Whitehead

My name is Jessica whitehead I am your best friend and biggest biggest fan for ever I love your kids and both of y’ll I would love to make this for my whole family and my best friend from school too and her family as well. Love to hear from you guys.

Aww. Hey Jessica! I hope you get to make this for your friends and family! 🙂 -Jill

8. Nancy

Jill,

Because it was SO good, I get to cook something again tomorrow night instead of having left overs 🙂

God Bless,