Getting Progressive With Our Date!

Will we make it through all the stops on our progressive date WITH KIDS? Enjoy some of our favorite local restaurant stops with us as we talk marriage & intimacy + introduce you to our new favorite (& clean!) marriage app: “Intimately Us.”

Is it sometimes difficult for you and your spouse to make dates a priority? What are some of your favorite marriage resources? Drop them in the comments below!

Don’t forget to check out our YouTube channel + follow us on social media!

The photos above are considered the property of the Dillard Family and may only be used with their written permission. Please request permission to use the photos.

1. MeLanie

Derick mentioned possibly renewing your vows sometime. I really hope you get to do that.

PS the leaving and cleaving discussion from a previous q&a is helpful to viewers struggling with the same thing.

I recommend FamilyLife.com. They put on the Weekend to Remember marriage conferences each year. I’m not sure how they are doing them with COVID though. Focus on the Family is another great resource.

• Jennifer griffith

Love yall guys. Recently moved to the NWA area. Love it so far

3. Cathy

I really enjoyed this video! It helps us get to know you both more compared to when you were on TV 🙂

• Rebecca

I love the Q&A’s! Could you do one on a few of these topics:

Financial advice for couples
      Dealing with tough relationships
      Your hair care and beauty products
      How you study the Bible and applying it to your life
      Marriage tips
      Boundaries
      Podcast you enjoy.
      Thanks for sharing your life and ministry with others.

4. E

I really enjoyed your video. It’s always nice to see an update on your family. Thank you. When are you two going to do another Q & A? I would love to hear more about if Derick is still planning on writing a tell all book about the Duggars.

5. Michelle

Jill & Derrick. I am happy to see you two expressing your sweet flirtations. All married couples need to be flirty and I hope you keep doing that. Keep your fire alive. You’ll discover so much if you let yourselves be free to expression. ❤️

6. Kayla

Loved this, such a fun video! Definitely downloading the app!