February 2019 Pictures and Videos

February 2019 Pictures and Videos

Here is our compilation of fun pictures and videos from the month of February. Israel mastered riding his bike with training wheels “really fast”…and more importantly, he also learned how to effectively stop. He also really started to enjoy reading now that he has found there are several books he can read all by himself! Sam started actually trying to use words instead of grunts to communicate now. lol This month we enjoyed birthday parties, Jax’s (our nephew’s) baby dedication, time with family and a few warm days to play outside. February wasn’t complete without several sick days for the boys, including a trip to the local Children’s hospital for tummy trouble with Israel. Derick has been studying like crazy and had his first midterm this month. He has also been looking into some summer job opportunities.

The photos above are considered the property of the Dillard Family and may only be used with their written permission. Please request permission to use the photos.

1. Susan Becker

I ask this before and never received an answer. What happened to you and your family regarding the Counting On show? The last time I saw you on the show you went back to Central America and then came back to have your second baby. You and your family are not EVEN mentioned on the show, nor does it show you and family at any of the milestone events.!! What happened?? Where are you?? What is Derick studying??? Are you in near the Duggars?? Please email me asap. Thank you so much, you and family are missed!!

Thanks Susan,
      We’ve mentioned these things in various places, but I’m sorry if you messaged us and we didn’t get back with you.
      We decided to stop filming because our family was headed in a different direction so we aren’t part of the show anymore. We may still be in the background occasionally, but we just decided not to film regularly anymore.
      We are currently in NW Arkansas (where both of our families live) and Derick is studying law at the University of Arkansas.
      Thanks! <3

2. Vanessa Spallina

Love watching you and your family grow Jill. the boys are so cute! You are an inspiration and I love your easy recipes!

Thanks. 🙂

3. Beth Zimmerman

Adorable boys. I love seeing their pictures and videos. Thanks for sharing their fun moments with us.

Thanks. <3

Thank you Jill. I can remember the days of trips to the hospital with a sick child. One of our daughters we had to take to the hospital at 2 in the morning because she was very congested and couldn’t breath very well. She was sixteen at the time and it turned out, she had the flu even though she had gotten her flu shot.
    Have a blessed coming week!

Yeah. Hospital runs can be scary sometimes. We are so grateful to have a nice Children’s hospital in our area now!

5. Angela

I LOVE Sam’s Thunder hoodie!!! Are you and Derick Thunder fans?

Yeah, a little.:-) We have family in Oklahoma City and Derick went to Oklahoma State University for college. One of our relatives got the boys the matching hoodies. 🙂

6. ESS

Free printables for all the Bob Books on This Reading Mama, broken down by set and book! https://thisreadingmama.com/free-bob-book-printables/
    She also links to other blogs with more free links for each book 🙂 I’ve used these a bunch with students starting to read.

7. Kaia

Love the picture’s and videos. The boys are so a adorable! Thank you for sharing your life, with us.

Thanks! 🙂

8. Becky

The boys are growing so fast!! It’s such a blessing getting to see them learning new things and seeing your little family grow! Thank you for sharing with us! <3

9. Nancy Stevens

I just wanted you to know that I totally understand & support your family for not being on the “Counting On” show. I have not watched it since you have left. But I have to admit that I miss seeing your family. I pray for all of you so much. Sorry, about sick little kids, it brings back many memories. I will continue to pray for all of you especially Derrick as he is studying law. Hugs to you all.

Aww. Thank you Nancy.

10. Vickie

Love this family blog! Sure have missed seeing you guys on “Counting On” but totally understand your reasoning. Also miss Josh and Anna and family. So glad you are still nearby most of your siblings. Take care and keep posting your family’s milestones.