- 1 c. Butter or Margarine
- 2 c. Sugar (white)
- 4 Eggs
- 4 c. Flour (white)
- 2 t. Salt
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 6 Large Bananas
- 4 T. Butter (melted)
- 1/2 c. Cinnamon-Sugar mixture
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Smash bananas in mixing bowl. Add rest of ingredients.
- Mix. and pour into greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- While bread is still warm brush with melted butter and generously sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Cut into squares and enjoy with a glass of milk.
Family Note: We love making this banana bread and sharing it with our friends and neighbors. In Central America, the locals in our area typically don’t use ovens, so any baked goods are usually bought. Israel and I (Jill) make this bread about once a week and send with Derick on home visits or share with friends we invite into our home for Bible study fellowship.
Disclaimer: Recipes on this site are a collection of our favorites. Some are our own recipes and others may have not originated on our site and/or have been adapted from other sites.