Easy Slow-Cooker Chicken and Potatoes
- 2 Chicken breasts (boneless or on the bone; uncooked, thawed)
- 6 Carrots (peeled, cut into big chunks)
- 3 lbs. Potatoes (whole, washed)
- 1 onion (quartered)
- Seasoning salt
- Place chicken in bottom of crock-pot. Sprinkle seasoning salt (I like Fajita or chicken bouillon) generously over top of chicken. Add veggies.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
Family Note: This is a new family favorite (Yes, one that Israel loves it too!) This is a recipe I can count on when we are gonna be out and about for awhile. Plus, it gives off a great aroma to come home to!
Disclaimer: Recipes on this site are a collection of our favorites. Some are our own recipes and others may have not originated on our site and/or have been adapted from other sites.