Happy Birthday Jill!
In honor of Jill’s 25th birthday, I’ve written this acrostic:
J – Just the right one for me!
I – I’ll love you forever! …and Israel loves you too!
L –Life with you is awesome, Baby!
L –Lord willing, we’ll have many more birthdays and babies together!
Happy birthday to my beautiful wife and best friend, Jill!
25 Things I love about my wife that I’m eternally grateful for:
- Her love for the Lord and desire to live her life for Him
- Her love and care for her family and other people
- Her beautiful face
- Her God-centered convictions
- Her sweet disposition and quiet spirit
- Her love for the nations and realization of the world-wide need for Christ
- Her tenderheartedness
- Her patience with me
- Her teaching me about birth and babies when I had barely even held one
- Her sense of humor
- Her desire to seek and submit to God’s will
- Her creativity
- Her love and respect for her parents
- Her Godly example to her siblings
- Her hardworking and sacrificial attitude
- Her fun-loving personality
- Her ability to cook delicious things
- Her open-mindedness
- Her eternally minded perspective on life
- Her diligence in studying God’s word
- Her example to younger women of what it means to fear God
- Her love and care for our son, Israel
- Her spiritual maturity and continued growth in her walk with the Lord
- Her daily companionship
- She’s my wife!
The photos above are considered the property of the Dillard Family and may only be used with their written permission. Please request permission to use the photos.